*SEE BELOW FOR ZOOM LINK INFORMATION
The next NECC meeting will be held on the afternoon of Thursday, September 17th Please note, we are doing something different and holding this meeting from 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm. We want to see how a lunch time session is as compared to our traditional morning sessions.
This meeting will be focused on 3 important topics we are all facing in our jobs given COVID-19. We will have 3 break out sessions where we can have open dialogue and discussion for 30 minutes on one of the topics. We will then come back together with the full group and debrief on our ideas and discussions.
12:00 – 12:15 | Welcome and new introductions
12:15 – 12:45 | Break Out Sessions (attendees will join 1 of 3 sessions)
- Session #1: Bonus/Incentive trends/challenges given Covid
- Session #2: Merit trends/challenges given Covid
- Session #3: Benefits/how we can support employees during these challenging times
12:45 – 1:15 | 10 minute executive summary/report out from each break out session
1:15 – 1:30 | Open Discussion, Q&A
- RSVP if you plan on attending this meeting.
- Think about which Break Out session you plan on attending. We will be reaching out to you before the meeting to confirm which session you plan on attending.
- Please come to the break out session with ideas, suggestions and questions so we can have an open discussion and learn from each other.
- If you have a particular program or initiative that you’d be interesting in briefly sharing within the break sessions, please email a board member or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on Sept 17th!
Meeting ID: 945 0108 6289
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,94501086289#,,,,,,0#,,260005# US (New York)
+13017158592,,94501086289#,,,,,,0#,,260005# US (Germantown)